Exact Approximations

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Bar - Part Deux.

Well, I got through the bar (again.) This time, I know I did better on the essay part, which I bombed last time. But the MBE - the MBE seemed way harder this time around. A friend taking the California bar expressed a similiar complaint - soooo many mortgage questions. And the MBE ConLaw questions seemed harder this time too.

I was sick throughout the entire exam. In the bathroom, vomitting, so medicated that I thought my head would fall off. I'm not feeling good about the result. I was hoping to leave the exam "knowing" I passed - but I left feeling like I likely failed again. Now there's just the sitting back and waiting months and months for results.

Worst part is that, even if I fail again, I need a raise. I can't really live off of my current salary for more than a few months and am worried about how I am going to make this happen if I failed again. It's gotta be hard to find a new legal job in the face of failing the bar... twice. The shitty part is I know I am worth more than the 48k The Boss pays me. I do all the work of a regular attorney, I just suffer from the problem of not being an actual attorney. Egad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home