Exact Approximations

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Phoenix Rain, Work Pain and... Questionable Suicide?

I walked out to my car this morning wearing a v-neck, sleaveless shirt only to discover it was raining. Still being hot, I didn't bother going back inside to change.

I was planning to come to work today and study for tomorrow's practice bar, but instead I had a pile of work on my desk. Blah. I hate doing large-scale case review. Reading 15 depositions in a day is boring. It could be worse, I could be fumbling through three feet of medical records, as New Paralegal is damned to spend her next two weeks doing. At least there are the bits of humor in depositions when The Boss talks shit in a friendly way. That's really the most entertaining way to talk shit.

In other news, I know they're saying heart attack - but is there any chance Kenny Boy did himself in?

6 Comments:

  • I know they're saying heart attack - but is there any chance Kenny Boy did himself in?

    We can only dream.

    By Blogger TEM, at 3:40 PM  

  • Or do you think there was a Bush admin conspiracy? They were probably tied to it.

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 3:54 PM  

  • I don't think the Bushies conspired to bump him off, but I do think they'll use his death to cover up some other crooked shit they've done.

    Don't they make the Nixon administration look like the cast of an Andy Hardy movie?

    By Blogger TEM, at 7:15 AM  

  • If I knew who Andy Hardy was, maybe.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 AM  

  • I only caught a piece of this analysis on the radio today - but it sounded to me (and please, legal people, correct me if I'm wrong, as I so often am) like the case up to this point dies with him. So, my question is does that mean that Jeff Skilling now can't be sentenced? If that's the case, that would be an interesting conspiracy theory to explore.

    By Blogger -Ann, at 11:51 AM  

  • I believe you are correct, Ann. My judge was saying just that earlier today.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home