Exact Approximations

Friday, June 23, 2006

So I Found an Apartment.

It's a little expensive, more than I was hoping to pay. But The Boss will be paying move in fees and first month's rent. I figure the cash that will save me can be dragged out across the following two months until I get my raise after I pass the bar.

And I am so going to pass the bar this time. I can't believe I came within 20 points last time, I didn't know shit. So, lesson is, you can bullshit your way within 20 points of passing the bar. But to hit it, I recommend BarBri.

I still miss my mom. She went to go visit some family recently. She hasn't come to visit me since I moved to Arizona. I think I miss her so much because I've been sick still and I want to cry on her shoulder. I can do that with Boyfriend, but it's just not the same as when it's your mom. When I lived in Berkeley, mom used to visit every few months, but that's because she left her heart in San Francisco about twenty years ago. When she visits that place, it's like a recharge to her soul - you can see it in her eyes. I wish her soul needed Phoenix.

4 Comments:

  • To MOM: I get a recharge everytime that I am in San Francisco also! I moved away from there six years ago. I have been back about 20 times in that time span, but it has been over a year now since the last time I was there, and, yes, I miss it and my friends and family out there too. Of course, Lex isn't there anymore, so, that doesn't help :)

    By Blogger Crazy East Coast Uncle, at 6:40 AM  

  • Though it's no mom, maybe this will cheer you up. Somebody is using technology for good: robot goodness.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:31 AM  

  • That is pure robot goodness. So neat. I wish it could show how to solve the Professor's Cube, I still haven't figured mine out.

    By Blogger Lex Fori, at 11:33 AM  

  • SF is the best place to have grown up. I know how your mom feels and I can't fault her for that. I moved here wayyyy too early and now my children or job won't let me move back. I think SF recharges all the aunts and uncles souls..
    Loony Tunes Aunt.
    PS --- you will pass the bar

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home