Exact Approximations

Saturday, July 22, 2006

AAAAhhhhhhhh!!!!

So the bar is coming. I'm convinced I will fail again. I haven't been well, and I've been taking more medication than a cancer patient. I can't think straight, I can't keep information in my head...I read sample answers and they make no sense to me. It's awful.

The worst thing is I know that I know more than I did when I missed the bar last time by only 20 points. I know I have studied more, I know I understand more. But I can't shake the feeling that I am in no position to take this exam come Tuesday.

It's an awful, terrible, gutwrenching feeling. It makes me feel sicker than I already am.

3 Comments:

  • We shall have a nice little catharsis and all scream with Lex.

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

    Good luck, Lex! Go get 'em!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 AM  

  • Now now...you can do it!

    I wish you were still in Cali and had gone into family law...boy, do I need a good divorce lawyer.

    I want to fire my lawyer. He filed orders last week from a hearing in May of 2005. They were not correct. I had told him that they were not correct. I asked him to get the transcript of the hearing, and I paid him to do get it! I have not seen the transcript, and then he files a piece of shit order, against my orders and now I get screwed!

    Lex, I hope you pass the bar tomorrow, and I will be rooting for you, but, tonight, I hate lawyers!

    By Blogger Crazy East Coast Uncle, at 8:19 PM  

  • You're done right? How'd it go? My friend who asked about AZ law stuff was taking the bar there, too.

    Hope it went well!

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home