Exact Approximations

Monday, July 03, 2006

Practice Failing

I am slated to sit for a "Practice Bar" this Thursday and Friday. The problem is, I'm still a week behind on my lease program so I haven't covered Corporations, Torts or Community Propery. Torts I'm fine with, that's basically what I do for a living. Community Property I'm half fine with. Getting a divorce makes you see what you have to lose and hammers that shit in your head better than any hypo ever could. But Corporations, that's the thing that killed me the first time around... I think I got one point on my Corporations essay during "AZ Bar Part I: Lex's Lesson in Humility."

Also, I have been hitting really low scores on my practice MBEs. Maybe this is because I've been doing the "advanced drills" and you are supposed to suck at those, but it's not helping my self-esteem.

So I am left feeling that I am going to do really bad on this practice test and that is going to kill my confidence for the real bar. Part of me thinks I should skip the practice bar, but the bigger part of me says to go and get my ass slammed so that I'll hammer down hardcore for the final two weeks of prep.

I hate the bar, I can't wait to win it.

3 Comments:

  • Curious, what exactly does corps cover? I deal with those ALL THE TIME! but more than likely from a much differant stand point.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 PM  

  • Mmmmmrf

    I have no idea what Corps covers... probably things like fidiciary duty, and uh... that's all I can think of. Crap. I really need to get to Corps

    AAaaahhh

    *Lex freaks out*

    By Blogger Lex Fori, at 3:15 PM  

  • Piercing the veil. Duties of officers, etc. Oh man, I don't remember anything more. I loved that class.

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home