Exact Approximations

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Bad Blogger

I haven't blogged for days. There's not a whole lot going on on my end of life. Feeling sick, studying for the bar, turning in motions for The Boss.

I could go into the funny story about the guy who asked me if it was sacrilege to get a Greek Salad with Italian dressing. He then went on to recount a story about getting a Jewish friend a Pork Cookbook and having it wrapped in paper with Menoras all over it by the Barnes and Noble staff. That was funny.

Remember Voter Registration Lady? The one I told I wouldn't sign her "One Man, One Woman" petition because I'm, like Arbusto, really, really gay. Daughter was at the library recently and Voter Registration Lady gave her a coin. It had the 10 Commandments on it. Does this violate the Establishment Clause? It should. The coin says that God sees hatred as murder. Harsh. So I might as well kill those I hate then. Same crime.

I was back at the hospital recently and no one had signed my entry in the chapel book. Still. Lame club anyways, I totally don't want to be in it. Go Atheism. In fact, go comment on Atheism in that post, it lacked numerous comments. That's lame too.

Flah flah flah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home