Exact Approximations

Friday, May 19, 2006

I Move to Strike

I hereby recant yesterday's bitching regarding the Motion. I have been relegated to a far worse fate.

There are few things worse than the brainless, mind-numbing exercise in becoming stupider that is reviewing an entire case file. Not for golden gems or anything. Just to find a certain document, to know what date you did something. Just a yawn circus.

If only this were a firm that hired summer law students. This assignment would be so pawned off right now.

5 Comments:

  • Pawned off to me!

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 10:27 AM  

  • Hey man, I tried to get you to apply here -- but it was all about "I don't wanna do MedMal"... "I wanna be a judge" ... "I don't like the desert"

    Blah, blah, blah.

    I totally could have gotten you in as a summer now that I'll be off for most of it studying...

    Sorry, that's a little salt in the woundish...isn't it? Don't mind me, I failed the bar, I'm bitter.

    =)

    By Blogger Lex Fori, at 11:24 AM  

  • No, by all means, give him the salt. He hit me with something in the back of the head tonight and lost my friendship for five minutes.

    By Blogger SouthernCanadian, at 12:39 AM  

  • Not something and not the back of the head. It was my hand hit the front of your cap.

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 11:30 AM  

  • Gomer! That is not my belly button! Surprise, Surprise, Surprise, that ain't none of mah hand neither!

    By Blogger Crazy East Coast Uncle, at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home