Exact Approximations

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Secret Admirer (Um, Someone Else's)

I got this email in my Berkeley Boalthall email account today. I'm not the right person this guy is looking for, but I have a relatively common name, so I bet many people got this mail. For a minute there I thought it might be me - I am blonde -- but you would have never seen me in Domestic Violence Law.... I think it is sweet. I hope he gets to steal her from that other one guy she is always with. I hope this guy finds this girl, wins her over and gets to tap it. Then, after that, he'll get an email telling him that he AmJur'd Contracts. Go library boy! I'm totally gonna mail him back and wish him luck. Tell him to put some Sanford Highlighters in her locker or something.

Hey, I'm looking for this person in my class, domestic violence law. Her name is [Lex], she's blonde and normally hangs out with this one guy all the time. So if you're not her, then please disregard this email. Otherwise, I wanted to say to you that I always had thought that you were pretty,but when you passed by me in the library today, holy smokes, I thought you were something else. And I was still at a loss for words when I saw you again walking up the stairs. That's all I wanted to say. The moment was pretty darn cool,and I was really taken away for that time.

2 Comments:

  • Holy High School, Batman!

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 8:08 AM  

  • Yeah, yeah. Good Times.

    As promised, I mailed my confused admirer and wished him all the luck in the world.

    The guy, bless his heart - responded, informing that he has a date with a genius stripper this week. Now imagine trying to track down THAT girl...:

    "Um, so, I'm sending a mail out to everyone... you know, on Earth. Because really, who knows what the real name of my beautiful Athena Silk might be? But, baby-o-baby, when you were giving me that lap-dance... I felt something. Just knew it was there. So, if you're interested, I thought we could go to the opera sometime?"

    Here's what I want to know: where was Mr. Pimp-Sauce when I was in law school? Huh! That's what I want to know. It was all socially inept overacheivers killing their shots at success by being so overwhelmingly annoying and lame. They were brilliant mind you. But far to annoying and lame. This guy has a shot.

    By Blogger Lex Fori, at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home