Exact Approximations

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

S.O.S.

Hello all!

Have an interview at BigLaw Friday. I'm excited, but nervous. I want this job so frickin' bad!!!

Anyhow, I want to go on Stalker Status with some of the partners I'm meeting with. In an ideal world, I would like to read some of their recent cases. I want to WestLaw/ LameLexis them, but have no access...

Which brings me to my request:

- Anybody know how to find cases (by searching the attorney) online, for free?

- Anybody ballsy enough to do a search for me and pass along some cases?

Any and all help would be appreciated. Email me at exactapproximations@gmail.com if you can help or are kind enough to throw me a pep-speech.

Wish me luck!!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Quid pro quo Lex Fori
    FIX MY LINK ON YOUR BLOG O BUDDY LIST!!

    I got nuthin for you...sorry.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 PM  

  • good luck good luck good luck!!!
    i lost my westlaw/lexis access after graduation so i don't think i can help.
    -sarah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:58 AM  

  • I have a feeling part of this post is directed at me...hmmm...but I am unable to help at the moment. I probably shouldn't have taken this time to read blogs today...crap. Civil procedure calls!

    Best of luck on the interview!

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 9:21 AM  

  • Just seeing this now. Sorry I didn't get a chance to help you with cases. But good luck on the interview! I'm sure you'll nail it to the wall.

    By Blogger wt, at 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home