Exact Approximations

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Not to Be Anti-Immigrant / Rascist...

...But I'm about to look like it anyway.

Went by the bus stop today. Nothing but pregnant Hispanic chicks. And their crying babies.

Went to the welfare office today. Nothing but pregnant Hispanic chicks. And their crying babies.

Went to the free women's health clinic today. Nothing but pregnant Hispanic chicks. And their crying babies.

So, all in all, I spent the day with a bunch of pregnant Hispanic chicks. And their crying babies.

On the opposite end of the spectrum - there was not one Hispanic anything chick in the Psychiatric Hospital. Or their crying babies. All white folk.

What does it all mean?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • I'd say I'd want to be a hispanic mother but then I'd lose white/male privilege. I wouldn't give those up for a bit of sanity.

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 5:57 AM  

  • Wonderful to see you posting again!

    Old Boss is a loser! Most of those working there were losers. Losers follow losers!

    I hadn't heard about your overnighter on "Independence Day", perhaps that is the only place to get some peace and quiet!

    As for the "Mencia Moment," (racism) - I feel sorry for them, but, I also feel sorry for you! Southern living is getting to you!

    I could care less about the illegal immigrants. I am pissed about the illegal employers! If they didn't hire them, they wouldn't be here! No job, No Money...they are gone!

    No Lex, that was not directed at you :)

    By Blogger Crazy East Coast Uncle, at 1:04 PM  

  • CECU, you lame ass! Take off your nony block and I might stop by sometime, say "ello"
    Hope your eye gets better.
    Peace out lex fori, i'm 1/8 hispanic, and i take offense to your ramblings...wait, baby is kicking. I gotta go. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 PM  

  • Sadie, I took it off a few weeks ago...try it...you will like it!

    By Blogger Crazy East Coast Uncle, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home