Exact Approximations

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Empty Bed Syndrome

Boyfriend is away tonight. He is doing a "sleep study." Basically, this consists of going to a doctor's office, rigged up to look like a cheap hotel, and getting all sorts of wires and probes attached to you. Then, you're supposed to sleep. Boyfriend has some sleep difficulties, and I guess the idea is to check on his sleep cycles.

But it leaves me alone. I'm so used to cuddling up with him to sleep at night, that it is really hard to sleep when he's not beside me.

Boo. Lex is lonely.

So I'm working on tomorrow's post regarding Atheism. It's hard to sit down, attempting to seriously lay out one's thoughts on sprirituality and life. Finding it difficult to say things in a way that conveys my thoughts correctly. I predict a comment war. Oh yeah.

But until then, I'm Boyfriendless.

Boo. Lex is lonely.

3 Comments:

  • Funny enough - sleeping time is the only time when Peter's away that I actually see a benefit to his absence. Mostly, I just mope around and miss him. But when he's gone, I sleep better than I ever do - often actually going through the whole night without waking up. A night without listening to snoring is absolute bliss.

    He's been gone since Wednesday and is coming home tomorrow, so I get one more night of uninterrupted sleep.

    By Blogger -Ann, at 10:45 AM  

  • I have troubles sleeping when Brookyln's there, too.

    Hahaha, Lex is lonely.

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 2:38 PM  

  • Let us know how that sleep study goes. I think I could benefit greatly from one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home