Exact Approximations

Friday, May 05, 2006

As Expected

Until about two hours ago, the only test I ever failed in my life was for a driver's license.

I lost the Arizona bar exam.

I promptly called The Boss with the following speech:
"I got my bar results, I failed. I could give you lots of reasons why, but what it comes down to is I didn't do what I needed to do. I know I can do this, I know I can pass this exam. I know you have been waiting, and I hate to let you down. I like this office, I like the people, I like how much I have learned. I want to stay here, but I need you to make an investment in me. To believe in me. I am going to need quality study materials. I need time to adequately prepare. I need to move closer to the office."

The Boss told me it would be ok. To keep my chin up. We're going to "figure something out" on Monday.

If this works, I may start believing in the lottery again.

Congratulations to all those who did pass!!! I'll get you fuckers in July and see you in court come January.

3 Comments:

  • Suck.
    Nuff said?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 PM  

  • I'll send SouthernCandian over here and she'll let you know how these tests are horrible. She'll probably use it with words that wouldn't seem to make sense when put in the same sentence, but hey, works for her.

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 9:20 PM  

  • Oh, and Lex, yes that is my Bjazz's site you found.

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home