Exact Approximations

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Blog Hiatus

Sick.

Doc says it's probably bunk ovaries acting up again. I'm thinking it's getting to be time to part with them.

I have had so much blood drawn in the last four days, I look like a heroin junky. The kind that's not very good at finding veins.

I went to the ER yesterday and it was a 14 hour wait. How terrible is that? They had people laying on gurneys down the hallways... one lady was even having seizures while she waited to be seen. Little babies throwing up all over the place. And one girl had a towel wrapped around her head. She came in right after I did, and was still waiting to be seen when I got taken back.

I should have taken office cards.

2 Comments:

  • Feel better, Lex! I'm plotting my AZ trip. I'm trying to find a way to get there. Somehow. Somehow.

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 4:14 PM  

  • You can see the results of that plotting up now.

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home