Exact Approximations

Saturday, March 11, 2006

"And Your Ass Sucks Buttermilk"*

In California. Boyfriend and I met Ex-Husband and his Girlfriend at a Chevron Station off the I-5. We were switching Daughter for a two week vacation with Ex-Husband and some of Daughter's Berkeley friends. Daughter was super-excited, and took her Dance Dance Revolution to demonstrate her mad skills. It was the first time Boyfriend met Ex-Husband. I was slightly nervous about this, but things went smooth. Huge relief...

So now, Boyfriend and I are kid-free for two weeks!! It will take approximately 7 days to get used to the idea of not having little ones running around.I want to use the time wisely, but have no idea what to do with free time and no money. If anyone has suggestions, please share...

After, I finally had my meeting with the beach. Boyfriend and I walked down to the water. However, due to some pretty heavy SoCal rain, the only part of me I was able to dig into the sand was my fingers. Still. Totally. Awesome. Boyfriend and I were treated to a super-yummy dinner in Malibu, staring out at the blue from our ocean view booth. Very high style. Huge thanks to Loony Tunes Aunt and Uncle GQ.

Get this - the boys bathroom, had ice in the urinals. We're told it's a smell-prevention.... Crazy. Does anybody else know about this? I've never heard of such things before. Somebody needs to send me the manual for living the high life. Stat. Because, were I in the mens room, I might not feel comfortable peeing on the ice. Maybe I subconsciously associate urinal ice with the fundamental uckiness of peeing in snow.

The beach gave my soul round-abouts 50 positive health points. That should carry me for awhile.

As an aside: what up with the lack of comments from readers on BoyBortion? I was expecting to get a lot of guff on that one. Dag Nabbit. Cheese and Rice.

Best day of the year (so far).

YaY

* Random comment overheard from Uncle GQ to Loony Tunes Aunt. I don't understand what it means, but noted immediately that it would be the title to my Ocean Post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home