Exact Approximations

Monday, January 23, 2006

Living on Wisteria Lane

Other day, I was at work. The housewife next door called Boyfriend and asked him over for a drink while her husband was also at work. Now, this wouldn't bother me if there were an established relationship of some sort between us and the neighbors. But there's not. Sometimes, our kids play together - but that's the extent of it.

Boyfriend told me about it in an email to which I responded:

"Bitch. Faced. Whore.
She just crossed the fine line between my reasoned logic and raging insanity."

That's the "Male Ego Boost" response. I'm not worried. I could totally take her. And, dare I say, am hotter anyhow.

Still. Total bitch-faced-whore.

5 Comments:

  • Que the Darth Vader music....Use the Force Lex, Use the Force! Reach out with your feelings...and ring her neck! Are those the Male Ego Boost feelings you are talking about!?

    If so, I can't wait for your next post, from behind bars!

    "She ain't worth it" - How is that for a Male Ego Boost!

    BTW, when are you going to check out my blog - hopefully sometime this year! You missed some fun!

    frqlbq

    By Blogger Crazy East Coast Uncle, at 8:07 AM  

  • so what did you do when you got home? what to do when daughter wants to play with next door child? the possibilities are endless with keeping the drama going.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:43 PM  

  • Heehee --

    I didn't "do" anything. Daughter still plays next door and we just plow forward like every day. I didn't want to punish the neighbor children for having a ho-bag mommy.

    She will be getting "the look" if ever we talk and she mentions that she asked Boyfriend over. I've got the passive-agressive teritorial markers down pat.

    The worst part is, she totally hit on Brother and Cousin J too!!! Apparently, hitting on two out of three of the neighbor men just wasn't enough.

    Cheese and rice. Cheese and rice.

    P.S. - Which Loony Toon Aunt? There are so many of you to choose from

    ;)

    Love you

    By Blogger Lex Fori, at 3:20 PM  

  • just as there are many loony toon nieces and newphes..

    :)

    Stop It.. lol

    Loony Toon Aunt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:03 PM  

  • Heehee - I would have to agree on that point. Us neices and nephews are a weird bunch. Damn that thing they call genetics

    ;)

    By Blogger Lex Fori, at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home