Exact Approximations

Monday, January 16, 2006

Breaking News!!!

Twenty-year-old Leyan Lo, demonstrating his mad skill, set a New World Record for Solving a Rubik's Cube. 11.13 seconds. Cheese and rice.

As previosuly noted, my best time is 4 minutes, 32 seconds. And that's with a good set-up. And vision. Lo appears blindfolded in the picture on CNN.com.

This all reminds me that I never mentioned Christmas gifts. Boyfriend gave me a locket containing pictures of the beach, which he knows I love so much and miss desperately. I though it was so sweet that he isn't one of those guys that gives you a locket full of pictures of himself. That would have been kinda lame.

Anyhow, the Second Best Christmas Present I got, a'la My Banker and her boyfriend Uncle Reptile was:
A Professor's Cube!!! I most certainly have not solved this beast yet. Once I do, it will relocate to my office desk. Until then, my office desk is flooded with records as I attempt to write an all-encompassing Settlement Conference Memo for a case I reviewed on pneumonia.



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home