Exact Approximations

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Afternoon Comedy

I can't focus. I'm supposed to be writing this all-encompassing all-important settlement conference memo and I am simply not hearing the Star Wars Music. (For those not regulars, when I get into Go Mode, I hear the intro theme music from Star Wars in my head. Haha, laugh all you will, it works.) Anyhow, no Star Wars music today.

Instead, I offer two funny tidbits. First, a joke heard recently that made me laugh at length. Second, site-meter reports.

The Joke: George Bush at a press conference.
Press Member: "Mr. President, I wonder whether you have yet heard about the death of two Brazillian men in Iraq today? If so, what are your thoughts?"
W.: "Well, you know, it's sad. A sad event and our hearts, our hearts go to the families."
W.: Turns, whispering to Scott McClellan. "Brazillian? Is that more than a gazillion?

Second, ever since I got site-meter, I am sometimes pretty amused by the searches that bring up this blog. (I know you hate site-meter Arbusto. I will change it soon. I am a lazy procrastinator.) Anyhow, three recent searches that landed one at the foot of Exact Approximation Land:
- wowing youths to purchase items
- oral sex with pop rocks
- when do human kneecaps develop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home