Exact Approximations

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Don't Judge Me So Harsh Little Girl

Just before Christmas, Cousin J. moved out of the house. Head count down to five. Now there is: Me, Boyfriend, Daughter, my Brother and Nephew (Brother's Son). Due to the roomate loss, Daughter and Nephew got to take apart the bunk beds and rejoice in the glory that is having your own room.

Daughter redecorated immediately. A list of Room Rules has been posted. Standards include:
  • No entry without permission,
  • No snooping
  • No reading of the Diary (This one is silly. Repetitive and does little than inform would be snoopers that a diary exists. Whatever. Not my jurisdiction.)
  • Be nice.

I don't remember them all. Perhaps Boyfriend can post a comment if I am missing something overwhelmingly entertaining. My personal favorite is the following. Just plain amuses me coming out of the mouth of a nine-year-old:

  • "50 cents per hour for music box rental (plus taxes)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home