Exact Approximations

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Doing the Bull Dance, Feeling the Flow.

The Boss really liked the motion. Changed only the introductory paragraph and gave thumbs up to the rest. Unheard of for this man. I wrote the motion in a pill-induced pneumonia-recovery haze. However, I am certain that illness is not the only place from which I can call upon great workspiration.

The Boss' reaction to my work-product is too important to me. My high-flyin' feeling after receiving his accolades this afternoon proves that. I mentioned this to Office Manager. I hope she passes it along to The Boss. Either way, my tunnel-vision focus on his response works in my favor this time.

Thus, I will work on my overachiever-complex/issues later, when I am fucking up again. Well, not when I am actually fucking up again, so much as next time The Boss' decides to issue me a newbie-mandated brain-slap. Nothing personal, just keeping the kid in line.

Until then, Oh Happy Day.

Resolution #3 is working out wonderfully.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Lex!!
    May you have a Happy New Year...

    My best wishes for you and your family ;)

    Luke


    qylbpz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home