Exact Approximations

Monday, August 22, 2005

Blame Blogger. Well, maybe not so much.

In response to comments I've received, there was no problem late July or early August with Blogger not updating my posts on time. As much as I appreciate my peeps assuming that I wasn't the cause of the problem, I now formally admit it was the result of my failure to timely publish my posts.

And now comes my long-winded excuse.

Before I found a house to live in here in Arizona, I was hijacking internet connections from hotel parking lots. Hijacked hotel parking lot wireless connections suck, and I learned quickly not to type a post and then try to save. Resultantly, I ended up starting posts in Word and then publishing them later. I kept the original write-dates though, to make for easier reading.

My bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home