Exact Approximations

Friday, October 26, 2007

Hanging In

Had surgery Tuesday. Got out of the hospital yesterday. I'm still painfully recovering - using a walker, rockin' knotted hair, no make-up, and needing assistance with basic activities. But the worst has passed. Because there's still a bunch of soreness and all over pain from undergoing the procedure itself, I can't tell if it worked yet. I should have a better idea in a week or two.

If I remember and still want to, I'll post more about it later. Too tired right now. Just wanted to spread the word that surgery is officially in the past.

Hope all is well with everyone else in the blogosphere this week.

P.S. - I got a pretty entertaining comment on my last post, The One Where Lex is a Nutbar.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • Glad to hear it. Hope your recovery goes well.

    By Blogger -Ann, at 5:06 AM  

  • Good to know your up and about. Stay positive, the end could near :)
    I saw that comment on your other post too, and also thought it was funny...lame ass spamers...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 PM  

  • Glad to hear you're home. Take it easy and FEEL BETTER SOON!

    By Blogger Make Mine a Triple, at 10:19 PM  

  • Hey daughter, I am so glad the surgery is over and now you can get on with the business of healing. Hopefully your recupperation won't take long and you will be up and about soon. I love ya
    1

    By Blogger TheMom, at 1:26 PM  

  • I am glad to see you are doing better. I heard it through the grapevine that all went well, but, it is good to see it here also!

    Spamers can be worse than Nonys!

    By Blogger Crazy East Coast Uncle, at 3:56 AM  

  • Hey, Lex! Hope it continues to look up for you.

    This Free Bird is for you!

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 1:51 PM  

  • Cool article as for me. It would be great to read something more about that matter. Thanks for giving that information.
    Joan Stepsen
    Latest gadget

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home