Exact Approximations

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Return of Sadie Grey: Part IV

She's back! Again.

Many times Sadie has up and left me with no forewarning (this week marks her fourth return). Seems she's always leaving my heart in shattered little pieces for her snakes to eat. I told her I would never let her break my heart again, but when she came back, I couldn't say no.

So go see her and tell her to stop abandoning me. If she doesn't stay this time, I'm finished. I'll let her be gone for good. Well, maybe. Probably not. But I'm going to try sticking to tough love from here on out.

Until then, go see what Sadie is up to.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • I am glad that you are both back :)

    By Blogger Crazy East Coast Uncle, at 4:13 AM  

  • Dude - Sadie, you can get bent. Calling my welcome back post weak...

    Mmmrf.

    By Blogger Lex Fori, at 1:35 AM  

  • Hey, hey...I didn't mean it!! ;-)
    Its like I said, after the first 2 or 3, how much can I really expect?? Heheheh.
    Thanks all the same. Sorry I talked a lil ish....
    Oh. your daughter is a natural at snake hunting!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home