Exact Approximations

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Mo' Money, Mo' Problems

Ok, I don't know much about Stephen Hawking other than he is really, really smart and talks with a voice synthesizer. Today, I learned a few smutty facts about Prof. Hawking that are just aching to be shared
  • The man can have sex. He has three children from his first marriage. Also reported that his current wife, who he is divorcing, had a strange initiation habit for Prof. Hawking's new caretakers: they had to watch the two having sex, to prove that the Prof. has got it like that.
  • The Prof. ain't faithful, he reportedly fell for someone new. No, he didn't literally fall - like out of his chair or something - he just leaned over and said "what's shaking baby" in his Darth Vadar voice. And it worked! Now, I know he's a genius and all, but what's the attraction here? It's another case of the Anna Nicole syndrome - I could never handle having to wipe the slober away and plant a kiss on some foul-looking man just to get his money.
  • The current, soon to be ex, is the ex-wife of the man the developed Prof. Hawking's synthesizer.

Isn't that enough? The Prof has officially gained street cred in my book.

3 Comments:

  • Now if Laura Bush would leave W for Dick Cheney, the guy with his hand up W's ass, making his lips move, I will believe the Hawkins story!

    I guess Dick got tired of pulling the strings and went for throwing his voice.

    By Blogger Crazy East Coast Uncle, at 3:25 PM  

  • I know it has been a week since your last post...and I know you will be out of commission for a few days. I hope all goes well...and hurry back! We all miss you!

    By Blogger Crazy East Coast Uncle, at 4:19 PM  

  • I'm not terribly sorry for the beat down my Bears gave your Niners yesterday. You're just lucky they let the Niners score at all.

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home