Exact Approximations

Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is my mom and step-dad's one year annivversary. It took the man 20 years to make an honest woman out of her =) It also took him twenty years to take the leap of marrying into the insanity that is my family.

See, my mom had no choice but to be part of this crazy-ass clan. My step-dad volunteered to be part of this shit. So Step-Dad, I wish you good luck in the years to come with that crazy lady.

Love you mom.

Really, I am very happy for you guys. I hope you have a wonderful 1st and a happy Friday the 13th.

4 Comments:

  • Crazy? Why in the world would you call us crazy. lol.. Congrats to your mom & stepdad. I wonder about all the boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands & wives. They all had chances .. And that ECCU.. he had to find us and still wants a part. Now that's crazy.
    Loony Tunes Aunt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 PM  

  • HEELLPP....MR. WIZARD!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 AM  

  • Mr. Wizzard?

    This kust be spam. Or a member of my family who is to insane to understand. Never can tell.

    By Blogger Lex Fori, at 3:42 PM  

  • INDEED! I posted a congrats to your mom, my sister, on her special anniversary day! Couldn't pass up the chance to talk about Friday the 13th!

    Loony Tunes: Having found this family and established contact, I CERTAINLY want to be part of a group of people that I find has the biggest hearts I have ever known! There is so much love in this family, it makes us CRAZY! Well, lets just say crazy to outsiders! WE know it is just our big hearts! --BTW...it is CECU, not ECCU :)

    By Blogger Crazy East Coast Uncle, at 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home