Exact Approximations

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Take Your Eggs And... Keep 'Em

Turns out I am not a good candidate for egg donation. The reasons include, but are not limited to:

- history of OB-GYN disorder(s) (hey, I figured if I can't use 'em, someone should)
- family history of Multiple Sclerosis (in fairness, I've been told it could have been all the coke dad did)
- history of depression and anxiety (Unfair. I think everyone has this history, it's just that only some of us have been treated)

It's B.S. really. Why can't they balance these factors against my "pros." I went to college. I got through law school. I'm semi-pretty. I have a relatively high IQ. I would think potential parents would be willing to look past the negatives and be like "someone just give me an egg already." Apparently not.

Looks like I need to find another way to make money.

2 Comments:

  • With a wit sharper than a butter knife to boot!

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 5:50 PM  

  • Slightly pretty? You can add humble and modest to that list.
    bf

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home