Exact Approximations

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Estimating Lunch Conversations

I got my vehicle loss estimate today. Rounds out to near $4,000 worth of damage incurred in the accident. Fortunately, I only have to pay $1,000 of this - but I'm suprised, I thought the damage would be more... Geico posted pictures of my wrecked car online. It brought back the whole experience and nearly gave me a panic attack.

In other news, The Boss has taken both Paralegals out to lunch over the past week or so...? They both had recent birthdays, and I'm told this is the reason. But somewhere inside of my lies deep suspicion, thinking these luncheons must be in order to discuss my ridiculous number of recent absences and my future at the office. I mean, I didn't get taken out on a birthday lunch. Sure, we were in the midst of a trial, but still. I didn't

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home