Exact Approximations

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Share it fairly but don’t take a slice of my pie.

Just Google-Fu'd "Viva Arbusto," because I was too lazy to come here first to hit the link. The #2 hit was Blogshares. According to them, Arbusto-Land is worth $10,334.52. YaY! Arbusto is rich in the fake-blog-market. Mine is only worth $4,959.31.

Business Opportunities Weblog values me at $4,516.32.

Upgrade. I was worth zip not two months ago.

Open offer: First person to give me $500 will be granted all rights affiliated with this blog. I, in turn, will continue to post for your benefit for 6 months. After that, I can be bought off, probably for less.

7 Comments:

  • According to Blogshares, I'm worth $14,206.52; according to the Business Opportunities Weblog, I'm worth a big fat $0. Wha...?

    By Blogger SouthernCanadian, at 3:46 PM  

  • Welp, on average, statistically, you're still worth way more than me. So take heart, BOW knows not what he misses out on ;)

    By Blogger Lex Fori, at 3:50 PM  

  • I just want to know how I capitalize (pun fully intended; wait, is that even a pun when that is the actual meaning of the word?) on this. I'd take 10k.

    SC: is your problem with the switching of domains?

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 4:22 PM  

  • How did my blog even get on blogshares? I'm still confused by that.

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 4:46 PM  

  • Blogs are added automatically by our spiders (parsers) when you ping sites like pubsub or pingomatic.

    Lex Fori: Does $500 in BlogShares cash count? :)

    By Blogger Island Dave, at 12:04 AM  

  • Ooooh.... I'm gonna have to take a pass on the BlogShares cash offer... Close one though, close ;)

    Thanks for the info -- hopefully Arbusto will see your comment and get how he got onto BlogShares.

    By Blogger Lex Fori, at 4:02 PM  

  • I just couldn't miss the opportunity to comment about Blogshares. I found out that the more incoming links you have the more valuable your blog becomes, but you have to avoid outgoing links at all cost. Amazingly it works the other way around: A lot of outgoing links and less incoming links, your blog will have more value.

    Best Regards
    Luke

    (xolvijx)

    By Blogger Luke Levine, at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home