Exact Approximations

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

5 Reasons Today Stinks

1) I am still sick. One whole week. Apparently, Arizona bugs are three to four times larger and more deadly than the regular bugs I'm used to. Correspondingly, you get three to four times sicker. I have a doctor's appointment at 1:00.

2) The San Francisco 49's suck so bad -- they couldn't even win the Reggie Bush Bowl.

3) I remain perpetually broke. This won't be better until I pass the AZ bar and get a raise, sometime in the 4 month marker. Not so bad - except that I can't make all my required minimum payments in the interim - inviting collection people and high-high late payment and penalty fees.

4) Boyfriend's birthday is in 3 days. And, because if #3, I can't buy him some witty gift that will tastefully rub in his face the fact that he will be a twenty-something for only one more short year.

5) Boyfriend's birthday is in 3 days. Boyfriend is not all that much older than me. This means that I, too, will only be a twenty-something for a short period of time.

Blah. Humbug.

2 Comments:

  • I think your boyfriend will understand, and I believe that every day he spends with you is a gift, im sure he just wants you to get better.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 PM  

  • As to #2 - GO BEARS!

    As to the rest, I'm sorry to hear that Lex and hope everything gets better for you!

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home