Exact Approximations

Friday, October 21, 2005

Useless (but mildly entertaining) Friday Tidbits

- It is unusually quiet in the office today. The Boss is out of town and everyone else is sort of zoning out, reading through depositions, make-believe backwards billing, getting tweaked out on coffee and bitching about The Boss. Standard Boss-is-Out-of-Town type stuff. The silence would be golden, save that I happen to have on pink underwear. Also not a problem, save that the pink underwear happen to have a bell on them. It never occurred to me that this might become an issue I would need to concern myself with. Then I realized I was jingling as I walked down the super-silent hallway.

- I officially hate people who write "My Kid is a Pee-Wee Football All-Star" type shit on the back of their SUV. You know, the ones that scribble their kid's little league numbers with a white window-marker... Today, I saw one that read: "#65. Go Timmy. Hit to Hurt." The SUV's ass was also sporting a Jesus-fish.

- I officially love the bitchy office paralegal. I'm not even sure he really likes me, but don't really care. He has a cubicle across the way from me and I hear him cracking sarcastic jokes all day long about everybody and everything. I wish I could hear what he's saying about me, but I'm usually out of earshot for those ones. I need to let him know stat that I can take it.

1 Comments:

  • Hit to Hurt....oooh, I am going to take that up as my personal mantra at the next camogie match.

    Someone in practice got me a good one across the knee and now I have several nice purple and green bruises. Forget shin guards - I need body armour.

    By Blogger -Ann, at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home