Exact Approximations

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Racist Bullshit, Hating The (Wo)Man

I updated my firm calendar this morning and realized we have a deposition scheduled on Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Total crap, because the fam and I were tentatively planning to drive to Utah to visit Step-Son and attempt to avoid his crazy lunatic mother. (And that's putting a really nice spin on this girl). Now, I have to stay in AZ - which I'm bummed about, I was really looking forward to seeing Utah. I hear it's super-perdy. And I miss Step-Son. I wish we had custody of him so that me, Daughter, Boyfriend and Step-Son could finally have the life we've always dreamed of herding elk in Canada. We're just waiting for the day when Step-Son is old enough to legally decide which parent he wants to live with, and then we can save him from the insanity his mother will certainly inflict upon him. I probably shouldn't write shit like that, but I tried so hard to be nice to Boyfriend's Baby-Mama (BBM) and she has been nothing but an awful Medusa-headed demon shrew. At every turn, I have tried to be respectful and cordial, but BBM refuses to even meet me - despite the fact that our children are siblings. She can't stand to hear my name and won't let me talk to Step-Son on the telephone. Even Daughter thinks she's mean, and we never talk shit about BBM in front of Daughter. BBM is so hateful that even a ten-year-old picked up on it. I hope that when BBM dies, she has to go to some shitty spirit-heaven planet run by a mean man who treats her the way she treats us. Take that, Mormon retard.

In any event, bullshit. I can't believe we don't take MLK as a holiday. If I were black, I would probably have the balls to demand celebration - take the day off anyhow if my request were ignored - and then threaten racial discrimination in the event of repercussions. Maybe I should start telling everyone around the office that I'm half black, and begin planting the seeds of my Mormon-Land Getaway...

3 Comments:

  • How fun!! I want to join in!! I hate BBM!!! Down with BBM!!!!
    yay! that was a good time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM  

  • I guess AZ has joined the true South! Too bad.

    If my memory serves me correctly, a few years ago, the MLK Jr. holiday was on the ballot there in AZ, and it lost.

    By Blogger Crazy East Coast Uncle, at 3:15 PM  

  • Move back to Ca.. we have it off, but I & my staff work.. Just the major holidays are allowed. Yeah I'm a mean buss but what the hell.
    Loony Tunes Aunt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home