Exact Approximations

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Circle of Life

Daughter's tortoise died today. He got left out in the sun too long. Daughter handled this well until she actually saw the dead thing, which brought tears to her eyes. Ah well, lessons in death and what not. I would have preferred it had been the cat, but apparently cats handle heat better than tortoises.

Apologies for lack of substance. (Apology directed mostly to Allison). Things have been slow and I haven't been running at my usual 79%. More juicy law office stuff come Friday.

4 Comments:

  • I'm not good enough for an apology? I'm hurt, Lex. Hurt.

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 1:16 PM  

  • Yeah...I second that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:26 PM  

  • Hm, why did I get an apology? Plenty o' substance for me.

    By Blogger Free as I Can Be, at 11:04 PM  

  • Sorry Allison - that was actually a misread on my part. You had some issue with comments on your site, and I asked for all the juicy info. A couple days later, I read that comment and thought it was you asking me where my "juicy stuff" had gone. I've been down on myself for lacking content lately, and I read my own insecurity into the comment, thinking you wrote it when actually it was me.

    Dee-dee-dee.

    By Blogger Lex Fori, at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home