Exact Approximations

Friday, April 14, 2006

Found Out?

Hm.

I blogged from work this morning before court. At the last minute, I caught a ride with Office Manager, and did not have time to delete cookies, history, etc. I ended that post with: "Fucking fat people and their Jelly Bellys."

I just got back from court and there is a bag of Jelly Bellys on my chair. Although I am not a fattie (friends and family please confirm) - I am annoying - especially on candy.

Might I be busted? If so, as of now, only Front Secretary knows. She was the only person in the office all day.

I just finished making fun of Front Secretary:
Front Secretary: "Jesus died today." Glance at watch "like, two hours ago."
Lex: "Well, wait a second, Phoenix is not on Roman time. I mean, back up, lets keep it real."
Front Secretary: Flips Lex off.
Lex: "Shouldn't you be in mass?"
Front Secretary: Flips Lex off again.
Perhaps I should take a friendlier approach to Front Secretary. In fact, I gonna go apologize and pray with her.

2 Comments:

  • I'm going to be you're likely not outed. It's friggin' easter. Jelly beans are common.

    I like front secretary. She sounds like fun.

    *flips Lex off*

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 9:16 PM  

  • No way...BUSTED!!!

    Hahaha...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home