Exact Approximations

Monday, November 14, 2005

WTF?

Surgery went reasonably well. Surgeon put me under, cut me open, found icky stuff, and burned it off. Reproductive capacity got the green light. I'm back to not wanting more kids.

Now I'm "recovering." Lots of pain medication. Paralegal sent an email from work letting me know there is a Golden Girls marathon on tv. I sorted through my coupons. I'm eating lots of soup. I'm sleeping in and taking three naps a day. I've never been so fucking bored in my entire life.

In other news, why has no one ever told me that Smallville is about Superman pre-metropolis?

2 Comments:

  • SMALLVILLE IS MY MOST FAVORITEST SHOW EVER!

    Tom Welling has also turned me gay.

    Congrats on successful surgery.

    Don't be bored. Enjoy the time. Buy video games!

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 8:36 AM  

  • Yay. Glad to hear that the status quo is close to being restored and that all yucky bits are gone.

    By Blogger -Ann, at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home