Exact Approximations

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Tweekin' & Teachin'

A SoCal kindergarten teacher was removed from her work recently because she was suspected of abusing methamphetamines while teaching her kindergarten class.

Does this remind anyone else of the finger-painting loadie kindergarten teacher in half-baked?

When I worked at a non-profit during my 1L summer, one of the attorneys - whose job was to keep poor people from getting evicted, admitted to a pretty severe drug problem. He was allowed to work there still, all the way up until he agreed to enter treatment. No disrespect for the importance of kindergarten or anything - but I worry way more about what effect that guy's dependency issues had on people's lives than this lady.

Maybe my life has left me desensitized to drug abuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home