Exact Approximations

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Inappropriately Named Stuffed Animals

I was at the store with Daughter today when we saw a stuffed unicorn identical to one she got for her 6th birthday. There is a funny story behind the naming of Daughter's unicorn, which she remembered immediately and laughed about. She told me that she "got it" now. I'm slightly weirded out by her now being able to get it. Anyhow, here it is...

We have a tradition where there is one last birthday present before bedtime. Daughter was really, really into unicorns at the time, and when I saw this fuzzy, shiny unicorn, I knew it was just for her. The year Daughter turned six, she got a unicorn, all fuzzy and cute with a shiny horn.

In full-on excitement, Daughter squealed:

"Oh, I love it, it's so cuuute. I'm going to name her Horny!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home