Exact Approximations

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I've been sick lately, at the doctor, back from the doctor, keeping lab-techs employed and what not. This sucks because it is law school finals season, and I never worry about law school until finals season. This worried me a bit, particularly since I'm a 3L and there are lots of things I put off until now. What can I say, I like going to the beach and hanging out with my kid. After first year, law school felt like an endless parade of sitting in class listening to hand-raising liberals trying to convince me of obvious shit. I should have thought harder about the benefits of going to a school dominated by people sharing my political beliefs. I love their passion, but just can't give that much of my life hearing them work on the delivery.

So, I was all freaked out I might not make it to graduation. Turns out some people are flexible when you are sick and quite willing to reschedule things. Now, it all comes down to whether I can manage to pull it together enough to pass two exams for two classes, neither of which I have been to, read about, or studied for all semester - over the next three days.


Seems like I should be able to go in there with the permissible materials and find enough correct answers to pass... If I can't do that, maybe I really didn't get much out of law school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home