Exact Approximations

Saturday, April 02, 2005

And So It Was

Ah and farewell to the Pope. No harsh words here at this time. I wasn't one of those people who just had to talk about Ronald Regan cutting welfare the day after he died. Nor will I be in the faces of the Shiavo pro-lifer freaks screaming victory any time in the next 2 weeks.

So, aside from pointing out that Uncle M and Cousin J each respectively owe me $5 in the Pope Death Pool for the Saturday call, I want to just give it a rest for a moment. I said an Our Father, not because it means anything to me, but because my dad would have liked that. And so it goes.

2 Comments:

  • Probably a bit of a harsh comment but that $5 was more easily earned than trying to figure out this latest NCAA tournament.

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 3:19 PM  

  • I don't know the first thing about NCAA, so that's even more so in my cast. In fairness, I did make the Saturday call back when he was sick earlier this year. Either way, I love the harsh sarcasm and irreverence. It satisfies the part of me that wants to laugh when people trip. This blog is going to save me thousands in therapy.

    ;)

    By Blogger Lex Fori, at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home