Exact Approximations

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Up With St. Patty's - Down With the Flu

I'm half Irish on my dad's side. I should be getting so drunk later. Unfortunately, that's exactly what I'm not gonna be doing.

I was just bragging to someone how I didn't get a flu shot this year and had managed to go flu-free all season. That is so what I get. The youngin' came down with it and now it's hitting me full force. This has given me the opportunity to finally watch The Incredibles, which was a good one. Also Shark Tale (not such a good one). To round it off, I was subjected to a Hillary Duff trilogy of films, which may be what actually got me sick now that I think about it. The youngin' is better today and off to school with a hop and a skip. And a green shirt.

I'm in recovery. With crackers and 7up. Will be back when I can see straight again.

1 Comments:

  • My 7 year old daughter bops around the house listening to her Hillary Duff Cd all the time. HELP! Ha ha

    Well so much for the luck of the Irish and the flu... LOL

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home