Exact Approximations

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Another Crazy Dream

via last night's Stage 5 REM:

I wake up, early in the morning, and walk into the living rooom. Same as every day. Heading to the kitchen, I notice a small pool of water gathering at the foot of my front door. Slight annoyance. I bend down and squish the carpet with my index finger, a little frustrated that my carpet is soaking wet. How did that happen? Wait... the carpet is getting wetter and wetter. I look at the crack between the floor and the front door and notice a stream, pushing it's way through. At this second, I realize there is a huge force of powerful water behind that door. And I know, just know, that if I open it, water will flood in and destroy everything.

Then, I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home