Exact Approximations

Monday, February 21, 2005

You know you've been in law school for too long when...

You swear you overhear "I want to know more about case law" in a commercial that interupts a VH1 pop culture show. Of course, this grabs your attention in the sick, addictive way that hearing legal terms outside of law school always catches your attention.

Once I focused on the commercial, I realized it was for beer. What they had actually said was "I want to know more about taste loss."

Cheese and rice. This makes me feel like a total dork.

2 Comments:

  • Well let me just say, med students beat law students in dorkiness hands down.

    About this time last year I was 100% certain I had malaria. I even got annoyed at my GP for not taking it seriously.

    If that's not dorky AND delusional I don't know what is...

    By Blogger Suds, at 1:41 AM  

  • Interesting. I remember when I was a psych undergrad, I diagnosed myself with nearly every conceivable mental disorder as well. Although, I still believe to this day that I have inklings of OCD...

    There's a guy in law school that was doing his medical residency AND law school. I think he's one of those people that only needs 2 hours of sleep a night. Either way, he must be super messed up ;)

    By Blogger Lex Fori, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home