Exact Approximations

Monday, August 27, 2007

You can find anything in clouds.

We've been having pretty sunsets. Amazing, colorful, pollution-induced beauty. Night before last, the clouds were low - they were rainclouds - so they were darker than usual. They were floating through the sky in patches, and, although you couldn't see the moon directly, it was lighting up the clouds below and it made for some awesome sky-watching.

I saw this particular cloud formation that hypnotized me. Glowing so brightly. There was a question mark. A perfect question mark. Just off to the right, there was a girl. I knew she was a girl because she had really long hair. So, o.k., girl or 1980's hair band guy. I'm going with girl.

She wasn't stationary; she was moving. There was also what looked like a slight reflection of her image in the clouds beneath her. She was moving somehow, but I couldn't exactly tell where. She was either falling hard or running fast.

Wish I knew which.

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • Hmmm. Dont you see what you want to see in clouds? Like those inkblots tests? Donno.
    I hardly ever see things in the clouds anymore, I tend to just look at the sky now, in awe, mostly at sundown. I love the sunsets here. I must have 20 pictures of them. thanks for the comment love....finally :)
    Dude. we gotta get a hold of CECUs other blog!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 PM  

  • Yeah, I'm afraid that might be the case. Hence the title =(

    Word on figuring out CECU's blog. I have a feeling he might keep that shit hiddin'. For conspiracy's sake ;)

    By Blogger Lex Fori, at 12:19 PM  

  • How do you have CECU listed under "sane people." Just saying...

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 7:11 PM  

  • LOL...he has a very valid point.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:31 PM  

  • Whoa there Sadie - that's where you're at too ;)

    If I were to make a separate category just for CECU... what o what would I call it...?

    By Blogger Lex Fori, at 2:44 PM  

  • Hey!! I'm sane!!! I take offense to that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 PM  

  • Hello :)

    Arbusto, congrats to your Bears again, on beating my 49ers in the preseason!

    And, yes, Arbusto does bring up a good point. How can someone with the "CECU" title be considered sane? Perhaps if you do, then you would have to be considered Xian or born again. They take the bible literally, and there is lots of crazy shit in there. I prefer the opposite!

    If I had to choose a new category for myself, Hmmmm....

    "Wanderers" sounds good to me!

    Lex, you are correct, that shit is hidden. I have heard of too many teachers fired because of blogs! My location is - North America! And I am vague about me in my profile...very vague...like all of the other teachers.

    By Blogger Crazy East Coast Uncle, at 8:12 PM  

  • On a different note....

    Lex, how are you doing? I know you have a big day about the end of the month, perhaps, you have already had the big day.

    Let us know how you are doing and feeling!

    I am thinking positive thoughts for you!

    By Blogger Crazy East Coast Uncle, at 3:32 AM  

  • How about "A different kind of crazy"

    Actually, I like that name. Maybe I'll start a new blog with it.

    By Blogger Arbusto, at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home